Give these Wild Onion Biscuits a try! You won’t be disappointed.
Nothing beats warm flaky old fashioned biscuits straight from the oven. This fool-proof homemade biscuit recipe is easy to make and requires just a few ingredients. One of them is our all-purpose baking mix.
Comfort food of comfort foods! Warm, flaky biscuits that pull apart in the middle for a little pat of butter are so yummy. That is why they are a staple of farm-style cooking and once you make them, this will be one of your favorite go-to recipes as well. No need to buy a mix or can ever again! Now you can make biscuits quick and like a pro, with this easy, recipe. Warm, flaky, old fashioned biscuits are the best! These biscuits go with almost any meal and are easy to throw together in a hurry especially when using our all-purpose baking mix!
- 2 Cups All Purpose Baking MIx
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Wild Onion
- 1/3 Cup Buttermilk
- Mix together the all-purpose baking mix, chopped wild onion, and water.
- Pat out onto a floured surface to 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut out with biscuit cutter.
- Put on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in 400* pre-heated oven for 10 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.